Induction Lighting D601i
Architectural Recessed Downlight With 2'x2' Lay-In Mounting Pan
Induction Lighting D601i Description
The induction lighting D601i is a recessed architectural downlight made for 2'x2' lay-in T-bar ceilings. This fixture is applicable for variety of commercial and industrial general applications, for indoor environments.
Induction Lighting D601i Features
- Nominal 2'x2' pan, 20 gauge (.036”) C.R.S. Finished matte white baked. Suitable for lay-in tee bar ceiling.
- Feed thru junction box maximum of 8 number 12 AWG branch circuit conductors suitable for at least 60°C permitted in box.
- Reflector is polished spun aluminum .063” thick
- Reflector top is Spun aluminum .063” thick, perforated for flow through ventilation, and is diffused anodized.
- Induction high frequency electronic ballast.
- Trim frame is cast aluminum, gasketed, torsion spring lock-up.Finished in matte white.
- Finished with chip resistant TGIC powder urethane polyester coating, electrostatic applied and baked.
- U/L listed, suitable for damp location & I.B.E.W. for wet location listing.