Induction Lighting D230i Description
Computer-designed optics and precise aiming make the induction lighting D230i the best choice for amateur or professional sports facilities.
Induction Lighting D230i Features
- Precision spun and anodized aluminium two-part reflector system
- Upper reflector is directly mounted to the housing, while the lower reflector latches to the upper for easy installation and lamp replacement
- Impact resistant tempered glass lens is silicone sealed to the lower reflector
- Revolutionary socket and upper reflector design positions the lamp vertically, maximizing the arc tube lumen output and life compared to horizontal positioned lamp systems
- Socket housing and built-in protractor provides a full range of motion for accurate, repeatable aiming
- Reflector lock ensures precise repositioning after relamping
- Die cast aluminium housing and ballast box with stamped aluminium cover and gasket , chromate conversion coating and textured bronze finish
- Spun aluminium reflectors with flat tempered glass, gasket and clamp band
- Adjustable mounting options for aiming
- Field adjustable lamp position for precise light distribution
- Great for wall washing applications
- UL/CUL listed for wet locations
- EPA rating of 2.2
- Approx. Weight: 25 lbs.
- Standard color is bronze; also available in black and white. Contact factory for custom finishes.