Plasma Lighting DP400
Plasma Street Light
Plasma Lighting DP400 Description
The induction lighting DP400 features a unique contemporary design. The low profile, aerodynamic-shaped housing is complimented with a matching mounting arm. A durable polyester powder coat finish will enhance any application. The induction lighting DP400 is a great choice for auto dealerships, shopping centers, parking lots, streetlighting and general area lighting.
Plasma Lighting DP400 Features
- Housing is heavy gauge die cast aluminum. Doorframe is hinged for ease of maintenance. All fasteners are stainless steel and retained.
- Offered with Type II Short, II Medium, III, IV, and V(S) faceted and die formed optics.
- Reflector is made from highly reflective lighting grade aluminum for consistent optical performance, and can easily be field rotated in 90° increments for versatility in layout.
- Light Emitting Plasma lamp (supplied). The system can dim from 100% to 20%. Lamp is rapid start; typical full output is 45 seconds (2 minutes to full output for hot restart).
- Lens is made of clear tempered high-transmission soda-lime glass.
- Optical / electrical compartment is completely sealed from the elements by using a single piece, high temperature, silicone molded rubber gasket.
- Luminaire is supplied with a 4” high x 3” wide x 8” long aluminum extruded arm finished to match luminaire.
- Arm mounts to luminaire and pole with two 3/8” threaded rods, hex nuts and washers (supplied). Steel threaded Rods,hex nuts and washers are hot dipped galvanized. Wall mounting option available (consult factory).
- Luminaire is available in natural, dark bronze, black or white. Finish is marine grade, polyester powder coat with UV inhibitors.
- All components are UL recognized. Luminaire is shipped complete and ready to install.