Plasma Lighting DH400
Plasma High Bay
Plasma Lighting DH400 Description
The induction lighting DH400 Plasma High Bay is used for mounting heights that require high efficiencies and horizontal illumination. Ideal for commercial, industrial, and retail projects.
Plasma Lighting DH400 Features
- Housing is heavy gauge die cast aluminum, extruded at heatsink.
- Luminaire is offered open area (V), or aisle way (N) distributions. Reflectors are made with a highly reflective, lighting grade aluminum and are die-formed for consistent optical performance.
- Light Emitting Plasma lamp (supplied). The system can dim from 100% to 20%. Lamp is rapid start; typical full output is 45 seconds (2 minutes to full output for hot re-start).
- Lamp is serviced from outside of lamp housing thus keeping lamp chamber free from dust and debris.
- Lens is made of clear tempered high transmission soda-lime glass. Optional SoliteTM (prismatic) glass available.
- Luminaire is supplied with a mounting hook and a 60” power cord. Optional outlet plug or 5-S J-box mount available.
- Luminaire ships with standard natural finish.
- All components are UL recognized.