DSBL Curve is a versatile Bi-Level luminaire with a built-in microwave sensor that provides automatic energy savings up to 80%, and smooth, uniform illumination from a rounded contoured diffuser. Perfect for low occupancy applications, including retrofit or new construction parking garages, building stairwells, warehouses and storage facilities. Typically these areas can be vacant up to 95% of the time, wasting energy and money with unnecessary full level illumination. The DecoSMART™ system is a new solution that controls energy usage by providing continuous, low level lighting for safety and code compliance, and full lighting only when needed.
- Saves lighting energy costs of 80% or more with low level illumination when spaces are not occupied. Achieves ROI in typically one to three years.
- Innovative design luminaire with integral microwave sensor provides bi-level lighting automatically. No need for external sensors, controls, additional wiring or switching components.
- Provides continuous low level illumination for safety and code compliance for minimum light levels (usually 1 FC in most municipalities) and automatically switches to full illumination when sensor detects vehicles or occupants.
- Ideal for parking garages, stairwells, warehouses, cafeterias, dormitories, barracks, laundry rooms, corridors, storage facilities and other low occupancy applications.
- Integral, microwave sensor is internally mounted in separate compartment. Adjustable time delay and daylighting capability. Separate lens cover provides convenient access to the sensor for adjustment.
- One-piece UV stabilized extruded acrylic lens features rounded contoured shape with linear refractive pattern for smooth even distribution without glare, lamp shadows or hot spots. Integral grooves on edges of lens assure tight attachment to housing flange with no light leaks. Lens slides out easily for lamp replacement or cleaning.
- Premium grade baked white enamel finish with minimum 87% reflectance factor. All metal parts pre-treated prior to painting with a phosphate bonding process for maximum adhesion, durability and corrosion resistance.
- Ballasts are Class P, thermally protected T8 electronic.
- Optional battery back-up available for one or two light emergency operation.
- Optional vandal resistant tamper-proof screws, high impact lens, polycarbonate lens.
- U.L. Listed