The DVA-6 is a 6” aperture with one vertical CFL lamp for general and task lighting. This fixture is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceilings where insulation can be kept 3” from all sides of the housing. Heat sink aluminium socket housing, with vertically adjustable lamp holder may produce various focuses for different lamp types.
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, painted black. 1-5/8” deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling materials.
- Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5” vertical adjustment which accommodates 1/2” EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90° branch circuit conductions (4 in, 4 out)).
- (5)1/2” knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) Romex knockouts
- Multiple reflector & trim options (See spec sheet)
- G24D/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Heat sink aluminum cup, vertically adjustable multiple lampholder position for various size of lamps.
- High Power Factor multi-volt electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow).
- Dimming option available (See ordering information).
- C-UL listed for damp location, C-UL listed for feed through.