This fixture is an excellent choice when an attractive emergency light is required. In cases of AC power loss, it provides a minimum of 90 minutes illumination. A trouble-free lead-calcium battery is provided with the fixture. The lamp heads may be adjusted through the full range of motion because of the special swiveltrack design.
- Thermoplastic housing of the product makes it corrosion-proof and scratch-and impact-resistant.
- UV-stabilization prevents discoloration of the product.
- Compartments shaped by injection
- Power may be supplied via wall or ceiling
- Injection molded face with two round lamp heads molded into sloped side surfaces of fixture. Each head holds a 5 watt covered MR16 lamp.
- Unique “snap-together” universal mounting design permits top and back mounting. Necessary hardware and canopy are provided.
- 120V or 277V input
- Reset is automatic
- Hassle-free wiring without the need for additional hardware
- 6V, 4 amp-hour lead calcium battery works during power failures
- Replaceable and requires no maintenance
- When completely charged, supplies emergency power for 90 minutes
- Indicator light shows high charge and readiness for operation
- Push to Test button
- Solid state line latched low voltage disconnect to avoid deep discharge
- Safeguarded against short circuits
- Power is automatically interrupted in cases of brown-out
- ETL Listed
- Damp location approved