This wet location LED combo light is resistant to corrosive atmospheres, non-hazardous dust environments, water spray or splashing water. This product is an ideal when both an exit sign and an emergency light are required. High-output MR16 lamps are used as part of a new lamp-head design. A full range of manual adjustment is made possible by the swiveland-point lamp-head design. If AC power is lost, the fixture provides at least 90 minutes of illumination and will automatically recharge after discharge. The operation of the product can easily be monitored and controlled with the use of a conveniently located test switch that indicates charge and diagnostic state. LED and PC circuits have a rating of about 25 years without a drop in illumination.
- The thermoplastic housing of the product makes it corrosion-proof and scratch-and impact-resistant.
- UV-stabilization prevents discoloration of the product.
- Every fixture includes a canopy, extra faceplate, and replaceable chevron directional indicator knockouts for control of direction.
- Components shaped by precision injection molding and has
- 1/2”knockouts for the supply of power.
- 6” high text with color diffusion
- Knockout directional chevrons
- Beveled face with (2) MR16 lamp heads
- Unique “snap-together” universal mounting design permits top and back mounting. Required hardware is provided.
- 120V or 277V dual input
- Normally uses 3.8 watts of power, 14 watts in emergency use
- 6V 4.5 amp, lead-calcium battery
- Minimum 90 minutes of illumination
- Solid-state internal circuitry for charging
- Indicator light shows high charge and readiness for operation
- Push to Test button
- Protected against short circuits and brown-outs
- ETL and Wet location Listed