Safe, Reliable and Efficient. Deco Lighting’s stairwell fixtures have always been admired for their combination of performance, durability and design aesthetics. Now, you can add one more benefit to the list: Maximum Energy Savings. Low occupancy applications - stairwells, corridors, restrooms, utility rooms, laundry rooms, military barracks, dormitories, cafeterias, conference rooms - all require lighting, but only when people enter and occupy the space. When these areas are vacant, energy and money are wasted with unnecessary full level illumination. The new solution: DecoSMART Bi-Level Stairwell lighting. The DSBL Bi-Level luminaire with integral sensor provides continuous low level illumination for safety and code compliance, and automatically switches to full illumination when the space is occupied. As these spaces are typically vacant up to 98% of the time, the Deco DSBL saves significant money with maximum energy savings. DecoSMART combines the latest technology with more than 50 years of experience to deliver a solution that works.
- Unique design luminaire with integral ultrasonic motion sensor provides automatic bi-level lighting without need for external sensors, additional wiring or switching components.
- Provides continuous low level illumination for safety and code compliance for minimum light levels (usually 1 FC in most municipalities) and automatically switches to full illumination when sensor detects occupants.
- Saves significant lighting energy costs with low level illumination when spaces are not occupied.
- Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms, utility rooms, laundry rooms, conference rooms and other low occupancy applications.
- High quality construction for durability, long service life and vandal resistance.
- Die-formed code gauge steel housing with riveted end plates and socket supports.
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting with knockouts provided for convenient recessed or surface power feed.
- Premium grade baked white enamel finish with min. 87% reflectance factor. All metal parts pre-treated prior to painting with a phosphate bonding process for maximum adhesion, durability and corrosion resistance.
- Standard one-piece UV stabilized extruded acrylic lens with linear refractive pattern for even distribution. Edges of lens feature groove formations to assure a tight attachment to housing with no light leaks.
- Optional polycarbonate lens.
- Integral high frequency, high sensitivity ultrasonic motion sensor, internally mounted with LED status light.
- Fail-safe feature automatically switches luminaire to 100% full illumination if sensor is physically damaged.
- Convenient walk-test feature for easy set-up of time and sensitivity controls.
- Ballasts are Class P, thermally protected T8 electronic.
- Optional battery back-up available for one or two light emergency operation.
- Optional vandal resistant tamper-proof screws, high impact lens and heavy gauge end plates.
- U.L. Listed