A New Lighting Paradigm
The ability to migrate lighting controls to IP-based infrastructure makes lighting a service and an IoT building asset that can be controlled synergistically along with other building functions. More integration means not only better control, but also more data and information being collected by a distributed sensor system as part of the lighting network. DECO PoE will dramatically accelerate the integration of the IoT into commercial buildings.
Why DECO PoE?
Benefits of Power over Ethernet
• Safe and cost effective to install
• Based on Ethernet standard
• Future proof and upgradable
• Human centric control with tunable luminaires
• Lights can be used to communicate information to users
• Can be integrated with other systems
• Highly secure
• Creates the possibility for new data analytic schemes
DECO PoE System Architecture
Molex Transcend® Smart Building Manager
DESIGN: Define spaces and fixtures. Creates zones and schedules.
CONTROL: Responsive control, Dynamic Senes, Intuitive user interfaces
MANAGER: Live data feedback, Light status, Building overview, User zones
REPORT: Energy savings, Occupancy status, Building analytics
Power over Ethernet Lighting Products
Who is Molex?
Learn More at http://www.transcendled.com/about-us/