The Ares series suspended direct/indirect LED luminaire features a smooth, flat profile with dual lensed light panels, aluminum construction, with an open space. The aesthetically pleasing Ares is best suited for open offices, conference rooms, reception areas, educational facilities and public spaces. Delivering a 60% direct/40% indirect distribution, the Ares will enhance and upgrade the look and feel of any interior space.
Features & Benefits
- Construction: Aluminum housing with dual lensed light panels and a smooth, flat profile. The end caps are made of aluminum die-cast alloy
- Reflectors: 99% pure aluminum inside reflector, up to 60% of uplight and 40% of downlight are emitted
- Diffuser: Semitransparent linear prismatic PMMA diffuser
- Mounting: A square power entry canopy, featuring a suspension system with coated steel wires and a safe height adjustment system—optimal for all types of ceiling options.
- 0-10V dimming optional
- Dimensions (in.): 48.00 (L) x 13.62 (W) x 2.00 (H)
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: 82
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C Ambient
- Projected Lifetime: 100,000+ Hours
- Power Factor > 0.95; Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 10%