Convert your existing 4’ and 8’ fluorescent strips to our architectural high-end LED fixture by simply removing the ballast cover and installing our Deco Channel Retrofit Kit, which includes a ribbed diffuser lens designed to eliminate LED pixilation. It’s the perfect retrofit answer to save energy while upgrading the look of your fixtures to meet a higher, architectural standard. This innovative kit is designed to retrofit 4’ and 8’ strips or to provide continuous runs to energy-saving LED. The DCH-RET-LED series is available in neutral or cool color temperatures and dimming comes standard. The DCH-RET-LED upgrade retrofit kit is easy to install and fits almost any existing 4’ or 8’ linear strip, making it a perfect upgrade option where energy savings and long life are critical.
- LED Saves 60-75% of energy over HID and 40-50% over T8/T5HO
- Die formed of 24 gauge cold-rolled steel body.
- All steel surface are painted after fabrication with high gloss baked white matte power painted.
- Attaches to standard Fluorescent Strip lights from 4.25” to 5.25” wide.
- 0-10V standard dimming, optional Bi-Level Occupancy Sensor
- UL/cUL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 10-year warranty; 100,000-hour L70 Lifespan
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC) PREMIUM – Qualified Products List
- This fixture is part of our STOCK ATTACK! program, click below: