8” DLED Architectural frame-in downlight kits feature modern styling paired with multiple trim styles and high efficiency LED components to deliver quality illumination. The DLED-AFK is designed for use in non-insulated ceiling applications and insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3 inches from fixture. A precision-designed optical diffuser allows for high lumen transmission while maintaining a soft, uniform spread for interior spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminum extruded Heat sink designed to facilitate heat dissipation to reduce LED junction temperature for maintaining constant light output, color and life of solid state components
- Module construction includes LED, heat sink and lens.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear, haze, gold, champagne and pewter color finish. Reflectors may provide with black and white milled groove baffle collar.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90 degrees C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2” knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Length(in.): 15.81
- 10-100% dimmable for 120V electronic low voltage dimmer switches.
- Driver feature power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or internal failure.
- Driver mounts externally to the module, allowing future replacement, if needed.
- 50,000hr of lamp life.
- ETL Listed.
- State of california Title 24
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. 1-5/8” deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling materials.
- Height (in.): 6 7/8
- Width (in.): 7.63