The architectural-grade DLED-ARFK 6” recessed downlight retrofit features a high efficacy LED light engine and is available with multiple trim styles. Designed for use with existing 6” incandescent, fluorescent and metal-halide housings, it is also compatible with most 6” architectural housings measuring at least 5-5/8” high with an inside diameter between 6-3/8” and 7-1/4”. The precision-designed optical diffuser allows for high lumen transmission while maintaining a soft, well-dispersed spread for today’s interior spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear, haze, gold, champagne and pewter color finish. Reflectors may provide with black and white milled groove baffle collar.
- Aluminum extruded Heat sink designed to facilitate heat dissipation to reduce LED junction temperature for maintaining constant light output, color and life of solid state components.
- Designed for use with most existing 6” architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection to existing electrical junction box. Existing frame-in kits mounting method via frictions or clips.
- Attach supply line to existing junction box through one of the knockouts provided in junction box. The existing socket whip and ballast can be set aside above the ceiling or removed completely.
- Length(in.): 7.94
- 10-100% dimmable for 120V electronic low voltage dimmer switches.
- Driver feature power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or internal failure.
- Driver mounts externally to the module, allowing future replacement, if needed.
- 50,000hr of lamp life.
- ETL Listed.
- State of California Title 24
- This fixture is part of our STOCK ATTACK! program, click below:
- Height (in.): 5.63
- Width (in.): 7.94