Delivering up to 2500lm, the 5” and 6” Square Architectural Downlight is ideal for even, quality light distribution in spaces with high ceilings.
- 20 guage CRS black painted 5”x5” (or 6”x6”) square aperature housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4” thick.
- Semi-matte diffuse lower reflectors under the upper reflector.
- 60 cut-off to light source.
- Trims for straight downlight with flood lens.
- Light engine and driver can be replaceable through aperture below ceiling.
- Provided listed j-box and adjustable height and mounting channel brackets.
- ETL & cETL Listed.
- CRI 80.