DP4R 4″ Round Pole
Features & Benefits
- 4” diameter, fabricated from high grade structural steel tube
- Shaft conforms to ASTM-A-501-68 specifications
- Shaft meets or exceeds minimum yield strength of 46,000 p.s.i., base meets or exceeds minimum yield strength of 36,000 p.s.i.
- Wall thickness 11 ga. (.120 wall)or 7 ga. (.180 wall)
- Reinforced hand hole is furnished with cover, shaft is furnished with ground lug located inside pole on wall opposite hand hole.
- Base telescopes and is circumferentially welded to pole shaft.
- Slotted bolt holes provide 1” flexibility on either side of bolt circle centerline.
- (4) anchor bolts fabricated from hot rolled steel bar, minimum yield strength of 50,000 p.s.i.
- Bolts are fully galvanized and are furnished with two nuts and two washers.
- Polyester powder coat