Features & Benefits
- Spun tapered from 6063 alloy aluminum tubing.
- Heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Shaft includes a peripherally reinforced hand hole furnished with cover.
- Shaft is furnished with ground lug located on cast aluminum base plate.
- Cast aluminum constructed of A-356 aluminum alloy heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Structurally engineered base includes eight heavy wall reinforcing vertical gussets.
- Base telescopes and is circumferentially welded to shaft at both the outside top and inside bottom of the base.
- (4) anchor bolts fabricated from hot rolled steel bar, minimum yield strength of 50,000 PSI.
- Bolts have “L” bend on one end and are threaded on the other end.
- Bolts are fully galvanized and are furnished with two nuts and two washers.
- Fabricated from heavy wall aluminum construction.
- Two piece cover entirely conceals base
- Polyester powder coat-state of the art 20 PSI pressure power wash at 140? temperature incorporates four step iron phosphate process to cleanse and pretreat the metal surface for maximum paint adhesion.
- Electrostatically applied textured polyester powder topcoat is baked at 400? temperature for maximum hardness and exterior durability.