The Gladetino is a revolutionary low-profile LED area light fixture designed for roadways and parking lots, intended to provide maximum lumen output and beam uniformity. The Gladetino is available in two different form factors with a range of lumen packages and an option for up to 95 CRI light output. The fixture’s performance is accompanied by a wide array of optic types and mounting options for various applications. Additional options like dimming, motion sensing and photocell, paired with an operating temperature of 0°-60°C, make it the ideal solution for roadways and parking areas.
Gladetino D824-LP Features
- Delivers up to 150 lumens per watt at 5000K
- Wattage packages 20W-150W
- Type III, Type V, and automotive Front Row optics available
- 0°-60°C Ambient Operating Temp
- Lifetime Ratings - L80: 196,000 Hours, L90: 94,000 Hours
- Smart Control options include motion sensing and a photocell for daylight sensing
- Die cast aluminum housing and front frame, integral heat sinking and driver compartment.
- Powder coat finish over a chromatic conversion coating.
- Photocell adaptable.
- Mounts with two-piece bracket, yoke, adjustable slip fitter, heavy duty adjustable knuckle with 1/2” NPS threads, or 2-3/8” diameter mounting arm adapter.
- Weight: 15lbs.
- EPA: 1.01ft²
- Type II, Type IV, 30° Narrow Flood, 55° Medium Flood, and 90° Wide Flood Optics are coming soon.
- View Gladetino Feature Website