Style combined with elegance. The Gladetino luminaire provides an aesthetically pleasing addition to
any roadway or parking lot with its smooth, defined curves and highly functional optics that provide
maximum lumen output while ensuring beam uniformity. The combination of form and function blend
together to make Gladetino the premier outdoor lighting fixture.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers up to 150 lumens per watt at 5000K
- Wattage: 20W to 150W
- Type II, III, IV, V, and Automotive (T4A) Front Row optics available, along with 40° Narrow, 55° Medium, and 70° Wide Flood distributions
- -30° to +55°C Ambient Operating Temp
- 3G Vibration Tested for Roadways
- Lifetime Ratings – L80: 196,000 Hours, L90: 94,000 Hours
- Smart Control options include motion sensing and a photocell for daylight sensing
Dark Sky compliant / night sky friendly when ordered at 3000K
- Dimensions: 15″ (L) x 13.38″ (W) x 3.5″ (D)
- Die cast aluminum housing and front frame, integral heat sinking and driver compartment.
- Powder coat finish over a chromatic-conversion coating for corrosion resistance
- DLC Listed for utility rebates (see spec sheet for models currently listed)
- Mounts with pole mount (round pole adapter available), wall bracket (adjustable option available), yoke, large yoke, slip fitter, or 2-3/8” diameter pole mounting arm adapter.
- Weight: 15 lbs
- EPA: 0.60 ft² (Single Head)
- Type V Wide and 15° flood optics coming soon
- View Gladetino Feature Website