The Gladetino Mini is a revolutionary low-profile LED area light fixture designed to provide high efficacy lumen output and precise light distribution. The Gladetino is available in a variety of configurations with optional 95 CRI light output. The fixture’s performance is accompanied by a wide array of optic types and mounting options for various applications. Additional options like dimming, motion sensing and photocell, paired with an operating temperature of -30° to +55°C, make it the ideal solution for a variety of area, site, and wall-mount applications.
Gladetino D819-LP Features
- Delivers up to 150 lumens per watt at 5000K
- Wattage: 40W
- Type II, III, IV, V, and Automotive (T4A) Front Row optics available, along with 40° Narrow, 55° Medium, and 70° Wide Flood distributions
- -30° to +55°C Ambient Operating Temp
- 3G Vibration Tested for Roadways
- Lifetime Ratings - L80: 196,000 Hours, L90: 94,000 Hours
- Smart Control options include motion sensing and a photocell for daylight sensing
- Dark Sky compliant / night sky friendly when ordered at 3000K
- Die cast aluminum housing and front frame, integral heat sinking and driver compartment.
- Powder coat finish over a chromatic-conversion coating for corrosion resistance
- Photocell adaptable.
- Mounts with pole mount (round pole adapter available), wall bracket (adjustable option available), yoke, large yoke, slip fitter, or 2-3/8” diameter pole mounting arm adapter.
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- EPA: 0.35 (Single Head)
- Type V Wide and 15° flood optics coming soon
- View Gladetino Feature Website