The Large Gladetino is a revolutionary low-profile LED area light fixture designed for roadways and parking lots, intended to provide maximum lumen output and beam uniformity. The Large Gladetino is available with a range of lumen packages and an option for incredible 95 CRI light output. The fixture’s performance is accompanied by a wide array of optic types and mounting options for various applications. Additional options like dimming, motion sensing and photocell, paired with an operating temperature of -30° to +55°C, make it the ideal solution for roadways and parking areas.
Large Gladetino D826-LP Features
- Delivers up to 150 lumens per watt at 5000K
- Wattage packages 160W-320W
- Type II, III, IV, V, and Automotive (T4A) Front Row optics available, along with 40° Narrow, 55° Medium, and 70° Wide Flood distributions
- -30° to +55°C Ambient Operating Temp
- Lifetime Ratings - L80: 196,000 Hours, L90: 94,000 Hours
- Smart Control options include motion sensing and a photocell for daylight sensing
- Dark Sky compliant / night sky friendly when ordered at 3000K (see spec sheet for more info)
- Die cast aluminum housing and front frame, integral heat sinking and driver compartment.
- Powder coat finish over a chromatic conversion coating.
- Photocell adaptable.
- Mounts with two-piece bracket, yoke, adjustable slip fitter, heavy duty adjustable knuckle with 1/2” NPS threads, or 2-3/8” diameter mounting arm adapter.
- Weight: 30lbs.
- EPA: 1.1ft²
- Type V Wide and 15° flood optics coming soon
- View Gladetino Feature Website