SFP-LED Flat Panel
SFP-LED is an LED flat panel troffer fixture designed for installation in 1x4, 2x2 and 2x4 conventional suspended grid ceilings for new construction or retrofit projects. Featuring superior, evenly dispersed lighting that sets the standard in performance for solid state ceiling luminaires. The SFP-LED can also significantly reduce the number of fixtures needed to light a given area. Custom fixture and power supply kit design allows for quick and easy installation, reducing costly labor time. The superior thermal design will extend both the life of the fixture and power supply. While still emitting 70% of the original light output after more than 100,000 hours, SFP-LED will last many years without the need for costly replacement or maintenance.
- Recommended for offices, schools, hospitals, medical facilities and other commercial and institutional applications.
- DLC-listed for utility rebates (see spec sheet for models currently listed)
- Finished Color: White trim
- Housing: Extrusion Aluminum and PC diffuser.
- Lens Type: Frosted.
- 60” Adjustable Pendant Mounting Cable (if lengths greater than 60” are needed, consult the factory)
- Choose the perfect lumen output using Select-a-Watt LED driver
- Dimming Standard
- Beam Angle 120º.
- CRI 85.
- Power Factor 0.95.
- Operating Temperature: -20~40ºC (-4~104ºF).
- UL and cUL Listed.
- CE Listed.
- RoHS compliant
- This fixture is part of our STOCK ATTACK! program, click below: