Vector 2 Recessed
Vector 2 Recessed
The Vector 2 Recessed is a 2-7/16” wide linear architectural luminaire. While the Vector has a slim and discreet profile, it provides excellent illumination for offices, laboratories, libraries, and commercial spaces. Vector is available in standard lengths of 2’, 3’, 4’, 6’, and 8’, and can be joined together in seamless runs of any length in 1 foot increments.
Features & Benefits
The Vector delivers soft, dispersed, and glare-free illumination to properly illuminate today’s modern interior spaces and add to the overall value and aesthetic of a space.
Uplight and downlight are individually selectable when ordered, giving designers full freedom to specify their desired ratio of direct and indirect output.
DESIGN FREEDOM A kit of parts to create runs and patterns
The Vector family offers standalone lengths of 2 feet, 3 feet, 4 feet, 6 feet, and 8 feet. Runs longer than 8 feet can be created using standardized segments;
- A First segment has two mounting points, a power feed, and one end cap
- A Middle segment has one mounting point, no end caps, and power is fed from the previous segment
- An End segment has one mounting point, an end cap, and power is fed from the previous segment
Runs are created by using 8 foot or 6 foot segments at the beginning of the run, and then shorter segments are used to make up the run length.
Please consult the continuous run guide (PDF document) for more details.
In addition to runs, patterns can be created using straight segments with four accessories:
- An Corner section can be used to create L shapes, U shapes, squares and rectangles.
- A Tee section can be used to create T shapes, or with corners to make rectangles divided into squares.
- A Cross section can be used to create crosses, or with L sections to create grids, diamonds connected at the corners, and many other shapes.