V2 Surface Mount
Selected by the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) as part of the 2017 IES Progress Report, the Vector 2 is a 2 7/16" Linear architectural luminaire. While Vector has a slim and discreet profile, it provides excellent illumination for high-end spaces including offices, laboratories, libraries, and commercial spaces. Ideal for locations with low ceilings, or where fire ratings prevent recessed luminaires, the surface mount Vector is attractive and easy to install. Mounting the Vector is simple: screws or threaded studs pass through the top of the housing to fasten the luminaire in place. The Vector 2 Surface is available in standard lengths of 2', 3', 4', 6', and 8', and can be joined together in seamless runs of any length in 1 foot increments. Featuring an efficacy of up to 109 lumens per watt, the Vector delivers maximum illumination paired with minimum power consumption. Title 24 compliant, Vector allows designers to provide excellent illumination while meeting stringent requirements for Title 24 and LEED building projects. Available with Cross, Corner, and Tee joiner pieces to create unique shapes throughout an interior space -- see Accessories spec sheet for additional information.
DIFFUSER The Vector delivers soft, dispersed, and glare-free illumination to properly illuminate today's modern interior spaces and add to the overall value and aesthetic of a space.
DESIGN FREEDOM A kit of parts to create runs and patterns The Vector family offers standalone lengths of 2 feet, 3 feet, 4 feet, 6 feet, and 8 feet. Runs longer than 8 feet can be created using standardized segments;
- A First segment has two mounting points, a power feed, and one end cap
- A Middle segment has one mounting point, no end caps, and power is fed from the previous segment
- An End segment has one mounting point, an end cap, and power is fed from the previous segment
- An Corner section can be used to create L shapes, U shapes, squares and rectangles.
- A Tee section can be used to create T shapes, or with corners to make rectangles divided into squares.
- A Cross section can be used to create crosses, or with L sections to create grids, diamonds connected at the corners, and many other shapes.
CONTROLS Available with a variety of control solutions, including Lutron Ecosystem/Vive and daylight/occupancy sensors from WattStopper
FINISHES Offered in white, silver, and black standard finishes along with 24 distinct specified finishes designed to avoid additional lead time (see spec sheet or sell sheet for special standardized finishes available on the Vector series)