The Vinci is an architectural style LED wall luminaire providing efficient light output using high performance, long-life LED chipsets. With a sturdy die-cast aluminum construction, this low-profile fixture includes a universal back box, stainless steel hardware and a sealed, gasketed optical compartment which secures the Vinci from outside contaminants. Designed for floodlight, pathway illumination, wall/surface applications, inverted mount for canopy lighting, post and bollard and site lighting. Common applications include school and institution, warehouse, apartment and condominium complexes, loading docks and more. Rated lifetime is 125,000 Hours (L70)
Features & Benefits
- Low-profile die-cast aluminum LED fixture with hinged, removable door and back box. Available from 10W up to 80W. Three half-inch, NP threaded conduit entry points included in back box, which mounts to standard 3 1/2” to 4” round and octagonal, 4” square, single gang and masonry junction boxes. Key hole gasket adapts to j-box and wall. Silicone gasket seals the door and back box. Compliance to FDA/USDA requirements and/or NSF splash-zone certification. CSA Listed for Wet Locations – IP67
- Mirrored, anodized reflector located inside silicone-sealed optical chamber to provide maximum efficiency and high illumination. Impact-resistant tempered glass included in optical assembly, meeting IESNA requirements for full cutoff. Solid state LEDs thermally optimized with multiple lumen packages from a warm 3000K LED color temp to a cool 5000K (CCT).
- 120-277V 50/60Hz. Heat sinking optimization due to LED driver mounted to fixture’s die-cast housing. Thermal management system uses conduction and natural convection to transfer heat away from LED source. Three half-inch NPT threaded conduit entry points allow thru-branch wiring and the back box is an authorized electrical wiring compartment. Vinci-LED luminaires maintain greater than 70% of initial light output after 120,000 hours of operation.
- Line-Line Surge Protection: 1kV (10W), 2kV (20W-30W), 4kV (50W-80W)
- The Vinci features a super durable DECO Guard carbon bronze powder coat finish which can withstand extreme climate conditions while still maintaining optimal color and gloss retention during the installed life of the fixture.